Gig Customer Service (or GigCX) is the term used for deploying a gig-based crowd of people to provide customer service.
Organisations can route their customer service enquiries securely from their own systems, through a GigCX platform (such as SmartCrowd™) which distributes them to a crowd of knowledgeable gig experts who can answer questions for the brands they love.
Where GigCX differs from traditional models, is it gives you access to a 24/7, agile, and motivated crowd of brand experts. This enables:
- Increased agility – the crowd can flex with demand, reducing timeouts, and wastage and giving greater resilience during unexpected events.
- Improved C-SAT scores – the gig experts are highly motivated and have experience of your brand leading to a more empathetic experience for the customer.
- Reduced costs – by decreasing the amount of bricks and mortar and salaries you need to support.
- Positive social inclusion – becoming an expert for your brand removes all unconscious bias and allows for anyone with a device to be considered, promoting diversity and inclusion.
- Promotes environmental sustainability – by reducing dependency on physical contact centres, and the carbon emissions that come with them.