GigCX is helping us to leverage a crowd to augment our digital first strategy so when customers really can’t help themselves, we find the right person to help them in the moment or real-time from our customer, colleague and accountant/partner network.Susan Caesar, Director of Customer Experience Sage
Sage are a global company operating across 23 countries, employing over 13,000 people across a huge range of products and solutions. Sage Business Cloud supports small/medium businesses where customers often need quick and accurate support to make critical business decisions.
The size and complexity of their product lines coupled with a desire to create an iconic branded customer experience, meant that Sage needed to explore innovative ways to:
- Provide ‘always on’ resourcing to match peaks and troughs in customer demand
- Deliver improved service and connect with customers at a personal level.
- To do the above in a way that increases NPS/CSAT sustainably and cost effectively – especially vital post-COVID-19.
Sage partnered with Limitless to deploy CrowdService™ allowing Sage’s most knowledgeable and passionate users, to deliver on-demand support for customers who needed help with a query. Via the Limitless app, Sage Experts can answer customer queries relating to Sage Business Cloud covering topics such as invoicing, setting up bank feeds, and report reconciliation.
Customers can ask questions on the contact pages of the Sage website which triggers the Limitless Messenger tool allowing customers to chat to an Expert in their own time and return to the conversation if needed. This provides them with fast, high quality, and reliable support, allowing Sage’s contact centre teams to focus on complex issues, and providing the end-user with a unique, Sage-specific journey.
- Average customer response times have reduced by half: Customers are having their queries answered 53% quicker by the GigCX Experts.
- CSAT at 90%: Since the programme went live, Customer Satisfaction Scores have improved 10% and is currently trending at 90%!
- Zero training costs: Experts join by invitation-only and they’re qualified via a robust onboarding programme designed to test their knowledge and skills.
- Improved brand perception: The peer-to-peer approach of GigCX is helping to create a more personable brand voice for Sage, which is exactly the kind of iconic branded customer experience they want every user to go through.