Reporting to: SVP of Sales
You will be accountable and responsible for generating incremental revenue from new lines of business as an individual contributor.
Status: Full time
Limitless is a venture-backed business transforming the way customer service is delivered by the world’s biggest companies. Our SmartCrowd platform utilises the gig-economy to enable organisations to harness expert product users to help customers on-demand. Our clients include Microsoft, Unilever, and eBay. Our Mission is to “empower anyone on the planet to earn money for providing brilliant customer service for brands they love“.
Limitless is creating and defining a market that is set for substantial growth. Our engagements with organisations often do not fall in line with more established purchasing categories and a highly creative, disruptive mindset is required to fuel our growth plans.
Reporting to the SVP of Sales, you are accountable for meeting and exceeding your Annual Contract Value (ACV) target through winning new logo customers within the identified Target Market.
- New Business Development: New Logos. Through your own self-generated sales approach, you are expected to identify and close new opportunities within the agreed Target Market.
- Net-New Business Development – Existing Customers: You may in addition be awarded a number of existing accounts in which to grow and expand
- Approach. You will need to adopt a value-based selling approach to help organisations realise the benefit of our solution
- Sales Methodology: Best practice use of and adherence to industry-leading sales methodologies such as Meddico, Challenger, and Insight.
- Platform Revenue Focus: Focused on securing high margin, recurring platform revenue, and maximising committed revenues on all new contracts or purchase orders.
- New Business Development – Indirect: Work with approved network of partners, associates, and system integrators to generate pipeline and referral opportunities.
- Strategic Alignment: Work with the SVP of Sales and others to create and prioritise strategic target lists. Identify and generate new business opportunities to fuel growth within the target lists.
- Guidance: Provide guidance and direction to our Marketing and lead generation function to ensure that Limitless is communicating the right messages to our Target Market.
- Relationships: C-Level engagement and using a consultative, customer-centric, ‘challenger’ selling approach to drive the right opportunities. You will qualify opportunities by understanding complex customer challenges and business pains while educating prospects on the value of Limitless solutions and how they will deliver value.
- Business Case: Be able to identify and drive a business case where required in order to maximise the value of a contract, increase the propensity for the contract itself or to create urgency in gaining commitment and project and billing commencement.
- Commercial creativity: Designing commercial propositions to prospects and customers that meet those business values whilst maintaining the highest amounts of Gross Margin, Committed revenue and Actual revenue to the business.
- Contracts: Act as the prime negotiator along with the respective legal teams in negotiating the contracts, protecting the business but also making sure that this drives the successful outcome. Ensure all internal departmental signs offs are obtained.
- Relationships: Responsible alongside Operations for the ongoing senior and executive-level relationships within your customers to continue to ensure that Limitless is an embedded part of the overall relationship.
- Forecasting & Reporting: Deliver a high degree of sales forecasting and accuracy using Salesforce as your reporting tool maintaining an extremely high-quality standard
- Become a crowdsourcing & Gig expert – Develop your professional brand across events, social media, and other industry-specific functions to engage with your prospects to build trusted relationships by providing insights tailored to their specific needs and interests.
- Compliance – Maintains compliance with all processes and policies of the Limitless Information Management System and ensures compliance with Limitless Security Policies and Procedures while performing duties.
What we are looking for:
- 10+ year’s experience in enterprise full-cycle SaaS or BPO sales within the CX industry
- Ability to engage and build relationships with senior Executive level and C-Level clients
- Demonstrable experience of using a value-based selling approach
- Experience in Meddico, Insight, and SPIN techniques
- Strong understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Proven track record in direct sales is essential (i.e. not in an overlay, partner, channel, team or other indirect roles)
- Goal and target-oriented, naturally motivated to reach goals and challenging targets
- Experience and energy, with a can-do and will-do attitude
- New business attitude – we are a sales-led business and we are disrupting the market with new technology and a new approach which means that more traditional procurement processes may not exist, therefore you need to be able to create them yourself by identifying and building champions in your opportunities who can do this for you.
- Strong prospecting skills and ability to generate sales by managing the complete sales process
- Consultative sales skills and ability to construct and articulate strong business case and ROI, strategic account planning and execution skills
- Analytical and commercially astute with an ability to focus on tasks that will deliver the best financial return for Limitless
- Excellent operational and analytical skills including reporting, forecasting, data analysis skills
- Experience with Salesforce for managing the end to end sales lifecycle of all leads
- Sense of humour and team player
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience of using Salesforce for reporting on opportunities
- Proactive self-starter and you inspire others with your enthusiasm
- Belief in the Limitless mission and a passion for customer service
- Excellent customer service skills: courteous, kind, efficient, helpful, and personable
- Level headed temperament, high emotional intelligence, and judgment
- Bias for action, appetite for hands-on work, and hunger for quick learning
- Willingness to travel weekly and overseas as required
If this sounds like you or you’d like to understand more about Limitless or the role – please get in touch, we would love to hear from you.
Chris.email@example.com SVP Sales & Marketing