Reporting to: SVP of Sales & Marketing
You will be accountable and responsible for leading all marketing activities across the world.
This an exciting role for someone who is ready to own the marketing strategy for a disruptive highly innovative and proven business.
Status: Full time, based in Limitless Headquarters, USA or Working From Home (TBC)
Limitless is a venture-backed business transforming the way customer service is delivered by the world’s biggest companies. Our SmartCrowd platform utilises the gig-economy to enable organisations to harness expert product users to help customers on-demand. Our clients include Unilever, Microsoft, and eBay. Our Mission is to “empower anyone on the planet to earn money for providing brilliant customer service for brands they love“.
Limitless is creating and defining a market that is set for substantial growth. Our engagements with organisations often do not fall in line with more established purchasing categories and a highly creative, disruptive mindset is required to fuel our growth plans.
What you will do
We are looking for a VP of Marketing who’ll lead all our global marketing activities.
This is a key strategic role where you will be responsible for leading all the B2B marketing functions in the company with the following objectives:
- Create a targeted and cost-effective multi-channel marketing strategy
- Own responsibility for supporting Lead Generation, Global Awareness and Customer Advocacy
- Define proven and unique ways in which to bring our highly disruptive value proposition to market
- Set and administer an annual marketing budget
- Define and own our brand and position in a global market
- Develop innovative digital media marketing strategies including search engine optimisation, video, social media, and email marketing campaigns
- Ensure our brand message is exceptionally strong, uniquely identified, and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages, and promotional material)
- Develop and maintain relationships outside marketing, PR, and communications agencies
- Working closely with the company’s Sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials, and presentations through the sales enablement platform
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes, and new products and features) adjusting the marketing plan if necessary
- Manage and measure marketing campaign costs
- Developing the marketing strategy for new and existing products (product marketing)
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition.
- Support Operations in the creation of B2C recruitment campaigns and creatives to help onboard Experts (gig-workers) in line with the company growth plans
- Create and manage a calendar of events such as webinars, conferences, and thought leadership contributions
- Continually review changes to the market, consumer trends, and the activities of competitors, adjusting the marketing plan if necessary
- Guiding the day to day activities of the marketing team.
What you will need
- 10+ years’ experience working in a performance-driven digital marketing role ideally in the CX industry
- Ability to demonstrate previous disruptive, ‘market-creating’ strategies and initiatives that have proven success
- Experience in building advanced and insight based nurturing campaigns to engage target audiences
- Experience of assessing and deciding on key sponsorship and affiliate marketing activities with associated industry body relationships
- Highly creative and imaginative, and curious about CX products and services
- Skilled in writing clear, concise, and grammatically correct copy and understand the different language styles that appeal to various target markets
- Experience in recruiting, supervising, and mentoring members of the marketing team.
- Analytical and commercially astute with an ability prioritise to focus on tasks that will deliver the best financial return for Limitless
- Experience in building effective partner marketing programs and campaigns
- Great communication and networking skills so you can lead and inspire others with your creativity and vision
- Good negotiator able to get the best from our partners
- Experience of using Salesforce for reporting on opportunities
- Experience of using sales enablement technology such as Showpad to support the global sales team
- Experience of using other Martech systems such as Hubspot
- Target oriented, you enjoy working to challenging revenue targets
- Proactive self-starter and can inspire others with your enthusiasm
- Mission-oriented: Believe in the Limitless mission and have passion for perfect customer service
- Excellent customer service skills: courteous, kind, efficient, helpful and personable
- Level-headed temperament, high emotional intelligence and judgment
- Bias for action, appetite for hands-on work and hunger for quick learning
- Sense of humour and can do positive attitude
- Willingness to travel weekly and overseas as required
If this sounds like you or you’d like to understand more about Limitless or the role – please get in touch, we would love to hear from you.
Chris.email@example.com SVP Sales & Marketing