Reporting to: SVP of Sales & Marketing
This an exciting role for someone who is ready to help bring to life the value of GigCX to our target customers
Status: Full time, based in Limitless Headquarters, USA or Working From Home (TBC)
Limitless is a venture-backed business transforming the way customer service is delivered by the world’s biggest companies. Our SmartCrowd platform utilises the gig-economy to enable organisations to harness expert product users to help customers on-demand. Our clients include Unilever, Microsoft and eBay. Our Mission is “to empower anyone on the planet to earn money for providing brilliant customer service for brands they love”.
Limitless is creating and defining a market which is set for substantial growth. Our engagements with organisations often do not fall in line with more established purchasing categories and a highly creative, disruptive mindset is required to fuel our growth plans.
What you will do
This role sits within the Commercial team and is ultimately responsible for all operational Presales & Solutions Consulting for all new Logo clients.
This is a highly strategic & commercially focused role with great importance to the success of the business unit and sales revenue, working across numerous business functions in the organisation.
- Primarily work across live deals in a presales capacity to validate opportunities and move the deal into the Delivery team
- You will be responsible for owning the solution phase and defining this for the Statement of Work
- Create sustainable solutions and optimal experiences for both clients and end customers
- Invest time to have deep understanding of clients’ needs (met and unmet) and highlight elements of the solution that can address them
- Define standardised product and service design to meet client and customer needs
- Identify and describe general product benefits and value
- Tailor value propositions to individual client problems
- Define new opportunities and specifications for propositions
- Working across deals to consult prospects and clients on how GigCX can work for them
- Working closely with the company’s Sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations through the sales enablement platform
- Work with the sales team to help build and deliver tailored demonstrations and presentations to customers
- Technical and strategic solution expertise on enterprise bids, RFPs
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes, and new products and features)
- Extract key client information on existing service designs to be able to identify financial and operational benefits
- Build business cases to support the sales team in their proposals
What you will need
- 10+ years’ experience working in a consulting or presales capacity ideally in the CX industry
- Ability to handle both operational and technical teams across the client and Limitless
- Analytical and commercially astute with an ability to focus on tasks that will deliver the best financial return for Limitless
- Disruptive solution-based approach with the ability and gravitas to be able to challenge existing ways of working
- Commercial easy-to-do-business with attitude to be able to focus on helping to move deals along at pace
- Experience in taking ownership of solutions and working across teams to create answers
- Extremely high level of attention to detail
- Highly creative and imaginative, and curious about CX products and services
- Skilled in writing clear, concise, and grammatically correct documentation
- Mission-oriented: Believe in the Limitless mission and have a passion for perfect customer service
- Excellent customer service skills: courteous, kind, efficient, helpful, and personable
- Level-headed temperament, high emotional intelligence, and judgment
- Bias for action, appetite for hands-on work, and hunger for quick learning
- Sense of humour and can-do positive attitude
- Willingness to travel weekly and overseas as required
If this sounds like you or you’d like to understand more about Limitless or the role – please get in touch, we would love to hear from you.
Chris.firstname.lastname@example.org SVP Sales & Marketing