Reporting to: SVP of Sales & Marketing (TBC)
You will be accountable and responsible for supporting the marketing team in both a B2B and B2C capacity.
This an exciting role for someone who is ready to be part of building something special, who likes to be inspired every day, and who is driven to share their enthusiasm for excellence with others.
Status: Full time, based in Limitless Headquarters, London
Limitless is a venture-backed business transforming the way customer service is delivered by the world’s biggest companies. Our SmartCrowd platform utilises the gig-economy to enable organisations to harness expert product users to help customers on-demand. Our clients include Unilever and Microsoft. Our Mission is to “empower anyone on the planet to earn money for providing brilliant customer service for brands they love”.
What you will do
Limitless regularly target groups of our clients’ customers to become their brand Experts. The invitations and curated onboarding process is managed by Limitless, we call this our B2C activity.
- Plan, build, and report on regular ‘onboarding’ campaigns to acquire Experts for our app for different brands in different countries.
- This will include creating the onboarding flow of webpages on our CMS (WordPress) by using and improving on our current templates.
- Metric of success – Expert CSAT and retention 30 days post onboarding.
- Integrating these pages into our app and other systems.
- Strategizing acquisition campaigns based on the needs of the brand. This could involve paid or organic social media advertising (e.g. on Facebook or LinkedIn), email campaigns to their customer list, or other ad hoc methods.
- You will then need to report on and improve the effectiveness of these campaigns from a user experience and cost perspective.
- Responsible for handling all Comms to all Experts to keep them engaged and aware of Limitless (like seasonal and topical events) using all appropriate channels (Social Media, Email, Limitless Website, and Announcements via the Limitless SmartCrowd platform and the weekly Expert newsletter).
- Work with Operations to define metrics for Expert onboarding conversion and retention.
- Managing Facebook and other social media channels that Experts can see.
- Ensuring the Limitless brand is always attractive to Experts.
- You will also help the marketing team with their B2B activities when possible including:
- Improving the corporate website from a user experience and technical standpoint.
- Helping to generate leads through paid social, email, SEO, webinars, PR, and other channels.
- Helping to create presentations and further collateral to support the sales team.
- Help educate and convert prospects through brilliant copy on our website, on emails, in our blog and much more.
What you will need
Onboarding and Acquisition
- Experience with website CMS (preferably WordPress) editing including basic HTML knowledge
- Knowledge and experience of email marketing campaigns
- Experience of running paid social media campaigns (both B2C and B2B) including Facebook, LinkedIn, and Reddit
- Previous experience in improving UX
- Experience of building, running, and reporting on end to end campaigns
- Some knowledge of Google Analytics
- Basic design skills
- Experience of global marketing (nice to have)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great copywriting skills
- SEO knowledge would be preferable
- Experience using an EMS/CRM (Salesforce)
- Email campaign writing and strategizing experience
- Social media marketing
If this sounds like you or you’d like to understand more about Limitless or the role – please get in touch, we would love to hear from you.
Chris.Dumpleton@belimitless.io SVP Sales & Marketing