Reports to: Director of Product Engineering
At Limitless, we’re shaping the future of crowd service and customer engagement. After a period of strong growth, we’re looking to expand our delivery and engineering capability. We are seeking a Junior UI Developer to deliver the roadmap for our SmartCrowd platform. This role will draw upon your analytically ability, your desire to deliver great quality products to market and your recent development experience in React and React Native. This role reports direct to our Director of Product Engineering and therefore has plenty of opportunity for growth for an ambitious and dynamic person. You will be working with a highly experience team who will provide a supportive and challenging environment for you to grow your software engineering skills and career.
Your role, once you have developed a deep understanding of the Limitless product set, will be to play a key part in the development of new UI features for our SmartCrowd platform. You will be joining a team which has a track record of rolling out high quality, bug free software, and your focus will be to continue on this trajectory, bringing your own experiences, delivery focus and creativity to bear to accelerate our roadmap. Our development team is divided between the UK and India, and therefore there will be a need for you to travel periodically to India for a few days at a time.
What is the day-to-day role?
- Development of new features for our SmartCrowd platform User Interfaces
- Being creative to define and implement great user experiences
- Programming well-designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensuring features development includes and adheres to best practice security standards and operational concerns
- Troubleshooting, debugging and upgrading existing system
- Developing, maintaining and continuously improving coding standards
- Ensuring appropriate documentation is in place
- Delivering within an Agile framework, ensuring the on-time completion of development tickets to high standard of quality
- Ensure compliance with Limitless Security Policies and Procedures while performing duties
- Work with our:
- Product Manager to understand business requirements
- Technical Architects to solution requirements and shape our technology in line with our vision
- Quality Manager to ensure software quality
- Delivery Manager to ensure on-time delivery and continuous improvement to our build pipeline and methods
- Senior Developers to ensure overall quality of the features that are delivered
Skills and experience we’d like you to have
We are looking for someone with roughly 10 years of experience covering the following skills:
- React / React Native
- API design
- HTML – Web development
- Mobile App (iOS & Android) development
- Analytics & Reporting
- Extensive experience developing commercial products
- Extensive experience delivering in an Agile environment
- Extensive knowledge of end-to-end software lifecycles and methodologies, including go-live events and long term maintenance
Other Relevant Skills
- OWASP / PCI
- AWS CloudFront / AWS Route 53 / AWS Cognito / AWS IoT / AWS AppSync
- Angular / HTML – Web development
- Releasing mobile app via the Google & Apple app stores
The ideal candidate will:
- Be passionate about developing their skills and career in software engineering
- Have the confidence to own the development of new features, ensuring quality and high delivery standards
- Display an analytical mindset with structural/logical thinking
- Be passionate about delivering fantastic UI/UX experiences, on-time and with quality
- Be able to create great working relationships with the people around them
- Have creative curiosity and enjoy the potential to invent new and better ways to do things
- Will enjoy rolling their sleeves up and working as a team to deliver quality products
Why join us?
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Be London based with the opportunity to progress quickly within a pioneering team working with world-class clients.
- Free office snacks, pizza show-and-tells, regular office outings and social gatherings.
- Generous maternity and paternity package
- Robust career development programme with opportunities to learn new skills
- Build something amazing & be part of a passionate and ambitious team that is revolutionising the Customer Service sector