Reports to: Director of Product Engineering
At Limitless, we’re shaping the future of crowd service and customer engagement. After a period of strong growth, we’re looking to expand our Product Management capability. Are you passionate about working with people and have an analytical and logical mindset? Limitless continues to grow and we are seeking a Junior Product Manager to come on board and take a leading role in developing the requirements for our SmartCrowd platform. This role is a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated and curious individual, who has top class analytical and creative skills, to build a career in Product Management. This role reports to our Director of Product Engineering and has plenty of opportunity for growth for an ambitious and dynamic person.
Your role will be to work with our business teams and Product Engineering stakeholder to specify requirements and user stories for our roadmap features. You will work closely with our Product Manager to build your communication, documentation and workshop skills to produce clear, precise and deliverable user story documentation to our Product Engineering teams. You will be joining a highly motivated team which has a track record of rolling out high quality, bug-free software, and your focus will be to continue to deliver great quality requirements into our delivery teams.
What is the day-to-day role?
- Designing new product features (at the functional level
- Writing detailed requirements specifications and user stories
- Populating the product backlog
- Running workshops and requirements sessions with our business teams and delivery teams
- Supporting our Product Manager to prioritise our delivery roadmap
- Ensure compliance with Limitless Security Policies and Procedures while performing duties
- Working with our:
- Business Teams to understand and document business requirements and user stories
- Technical Architects and Developer to solution requirements and ensure requirements are understood
- Testing team to ensure user stories are testable
- Delivery Manager to ensure on-time delivery for sprint and release scope
The ideal candidate:
We are looking for someone with the tenacity and motivation to take on this role. You will be:
- A recent graduate (computer science, engineering, mathematics or related)
- Someone who works to high standards and looks to exceed them
- Great at communication and working as part of a team
- A general understanding of agile product development and a willingness to learn
- Some experience of gathering and documenting business requirements for delivery by software engineering teams
- Someone who enjoys working independently and can proactively engage the rest of the organisation to achieve their goals
- Someone who enjoys rolling their sleeves up and digging into the detail as required
- A creative curiosity, an eye for detail, and enjoys the potential to invent new and better ways to do things
Why join us?
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Be London based with the opportunity to progress quickly within a pioneering team working with world-class clients.
- Free office snacks, pizza show-and-tells, regular office outings and social gatherings.
- Generous maternity and paternity package
- Robust career development programme with opportunities to learn new skills
- Build something amazing & be part of a passionate and ambitious team that is revolutionising the Customer Service sector