Reports to: IT PMO Manager
At Limitless, we’re shaping the future of crowd service and customer engagement. After a period of strong growth, we’re looking to expand our coprorate IT capability. We are seeking an IT Support Lead to come on board and take on the support of our corporate IT systems. This role will be a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated and curious individual who has top class IT support skills. This role is reporting to our IT PMO Manager and has plenty of opportunity for growth for an ambitious and dynamic person.
Your role will be to administer & manage our corporate IT systems, whilst maintaining and enhancing our security standards. You will be joining a highly motivated team which has a track record of rolling out high quality, bug free software, and your focus will be to improve the support of the corporate IT solutions use across the business.
What is the day-to-day role?
- Administering and managing our corporate IT systems including:
- Office 365
- Atlassian tools – Jira & Confluence
- Corporate laptop builds and support
- Corporate website (WordPress)
- Utilising appropriate tools and technology to ensure process efficiency, appropriate audit trail and automated reporting.
- Responding to IT support tickets raised by our teams and ensuring quick and efficient resolution
- Finding new and efficient ways for us to deliver our corporate IT services, including evaluating new technologies
- Working with all areas of business to review and improve our IT support process and procedures
- Supporting the IT PMO Manager on key internal IT projects.
- Conducting internal audits on the Corporate IT systems
- Ensure compliance with Limitless Security Policies and Procedures while performing duties.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A recent IT graduate
- A rising star who thrives on a challenge and doing things you haven’t done before
- Someone who works to high standards and looks to exceed them
- Is great at communication and working as part of a team
- Has a general understanding of IT governance best practices, Information Management & Data Protection requirements & regulations and a willingness to learn
- Enjoy working independently and can proactively engage the rest of the organisation to achieve their goals
- Will enjoy rolling their sleeves up and digging into the detail as required
- Have creative curiosity, an eye for detail, and enjoys the potential to invent new and better ways to do things
Why join us?
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Be London based with the opportunity to progress quickly within a pioneering team working with world-class clients.
- Free office snacks, pizza show-and-tells, regular office outings and social gatherings.
- Generous maternity and paternity package
- Robust career development programme with opportunities to learn new skills
- Build something amazing & be part of a passionate and ambitious team that is revolutionising the Customer Service sector