Reporting to: SVP of Sales
You will be accountable and responsible for generating incremental revenue business from existing clients as an individual contributor.
Status: Full time
Limitless is a venture-backed business transforming the way customer service is delivered by the world’s biggest companies. Our SmartCrowd platform utilises the gig-economy to enable organisations to harness expert product users to help customers on-demand. Our clients include Microsoft, Unilever, and eBay. Our Mission is to “empower anyone on the planet to earn money for providing brilliant customer service for brands they love“.
Reporting to the SVP of Sales, you are accountable for meeting and exceeding your Annual Revenue Target through driving net-new incremental opportunities in the accounts that you manage. This is an Enterprise level position requiring:
- Produce and maintain the Strategic Account Plans in your accounts
- Understand implicitly your accounts and their business model
- Sales Methodology: Best practice use of and adherence to industry-leading sales methodologies such as Meddico, Challenger, and Value-Based Selling.
- Platform Revenue Focus: Focused on securing high margin, recurring platform revenue, and maximising committed revenues on all new contracts or purchase orders.
- Strategic Alignment: Work with the SVP of Sales and others to create and prioritise strategic target lists. Identify and generate new business opportunities to fuel growth within the target lists.
- Guidance: Provide guidance and direction to our Marketing and lead generation function to ensure that Limitless is communicating the right messages to our Target Market.
- Relationships: C-Level engagement and using a consultative, customer-centric, ‘challenger’ selling approach to drive the right opportunities. You will qualify opportunities by understanding complex customer challenges and business pains while educating prospects on the value of Limitless solutions and how they will deliver value.
- Business Case: Be able to identify and drive a business case where required in order to maximise the value of a contract, increase the propensity for the contract itself, or to create urgency in gaining commitment and project and billing commencement.
- Commercial Creativity: Designing commercial propositions to prospects and customers that meet those business values whilst maintaining the highest amounts of Gross Margin, Committed revenue, and Actual revenue to the business.
- Contracts: Act as the prime negotiator along with the respective legal teams in negotiating the contracts, protecting the business but also making sure that this drives the successful outcome. Ensure all internal departmental signs offs are obtained.
- Relationships: Responsible alongside Client Success for the ongoing senior and executive-level relationships within your customers to continue to ensure that Limitless is an embedded part of the overall relationship.
- Forecasting & Reporting: Deliver a high degree of sales forecasting and accuracy using Salesforce as your reporting tool maintaining an extremely high-quality standard.
- Become a crowdsourcing & Gig expert – Develop your professional brand across events, social media, and other industry-specific functions to engage with your prospects to build trusted relationships by providing insights tailored to their specific needs and interests.
- Compliance – Maintain compliance with all processes and policies of the Limitless Information Management System and ensures compliance with Limitless Security Policies and Procedures while performing duties.
What we are looking for:
- 10+ year’s Account Director experience in enterprise full-cycle SaaS or BPO sales within the CX industry
- Ability to engage and build relationships with senior Executive level and C-Level clients
- Proven ability to turn accounts around and demonstrate exceptionally strong account directorship
- Strong understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Goal and target-oriented, naturally motivated to reach goals and challenging targets
- Experience and energy, with a can-do and will-do attitude
- New business attitude – we are a sales-led business and we are disrupting the market with new technology and a new approach which means that more traditional procurement processes may not exist, therefore you need to be able to create them yourself by identifying and building champions in your accounts who can do this for you.
- Strong prospecting skills and ability to generate sales by managing the complete sales process
- Consultative sales skills and ability to construct and articulate strong business case and ROI, strategic account planning and execution skills
- Analytical and commercially astute with an ability to focus on tasks that will deliver the best financial return for Limitless
- Excellent operational and analytical skills including reporting, forecasting, data analysis skills
- Experience with Salesforce for managing the end to end sales lifecycle of all leads
- Sense of humour and team player
- Good presentation skills
- Experience of using Salesforce for reporting on opportunities
- Proactive self-starter and you inspire others with your enthusiasm
- Belief in the Limitless mission and a passion for customer service
- Excellent customer service skills: courteous, kind, efficient, helpful, and personable
- Level headed temperament, high emotional intelligence, and judgment
- Bias for action, appetite for hands-on work, and hunger for quick learning
- Willingness to travel weekly and overseas as required
If this sounds like you or you’d like to understand more about Limitless or the role – please get in touch, we would love to hear from you.
Chris.Dumpleton@belimitless.io SVP Sales & Marketing