Reporting to: SVP of Sales (TBC)
You will be accountable and responsible for generating leads and qualified opportunities into our Target Accounts on behalf of the global sales function.
This an exciting role for someone who is ready to kickstart their sales career to help shape how a high growth business operates and who wants to be part of an exceptional team of growth and strategy-oriented people. We are looking for a high energy self-motivated person to help take our disruptive value proposition to the market. This role will suit someone who wants to be part of building something special, who likes to be inspired every day, and who is driven to share their enthusiasm for excellence with others.
Status: Full time, based in Limitless US offices or Working From Home (TBC)
Region: Global (US Based)
Limitless is a venture-backed business transforming the way customer service is delivered by the world’s biggest companies. Our SmartCrowd platform utilises the gig-economy to enable organisations to harness expert product users to help customers on-demand. Our clients include Unilever, eBay, and Microsoft. Our Mission is to “empower anyone on the planet to earn money for providing brilliant customer service for brands they love“.
What you will do
As a Business Development Representative (BDR) you are responsible for identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities in our Target Accounts on behalf of the global sales team. The BDR will become a trusted resource and develop relationships with prospects, acting as the initial point of contact. This role will be focused on Target Accounts across the world but predominantly focussed on the US. You will have the opportunity to be closely mentored and professionally developed by more experienced sales professionals.
- Perform persistent outreach through digital outreach primarily – LinkedIn, emails, and social media
- Be able to clearly and articulately deliver our value proposition
- Interact with prospects via their channel of choice with a high attention to detail
- Develop and execute on a strong prospecting plan of attack
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunities
- Provide in-depth information to the Sales team to enable the most qualified and productive demos
- Help as needed to build awareness on special projects/events
- Maintaining all contacts/opportunities and recording all progress in Salesforce
- Ability to understand customer pain points and accurately assess the value for both the company and customer.
What you will need
- 2+ years of successful experience in a BDR/SDR role, preferably in CX Technology
- Strong understanding of BDR and lead development best practices and procedures
- Excellent listening skills
- A tenacious high energy attitude
- Ability to demonstrate proficient skills in verbal, written, and social media management
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence
- Demonstrated success in prospecting and direct sales
- Extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic
- High level of integrity and a strong commitment to building a successful company
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Adept computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Experience with CRM applications preferred
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred, high school diploma or equivalent required
If this sounds like you or you’d like to understand more about Limitless or the role – please get in touch, we would love to hear from you.
Chris.Dumpleton@belimitless.io SVP Sales & Marketing